Friday, July 17, 2009

Fruit at Seattle's Pike Place Market - My Vision


(Click on images for a larger view.)

While traveling through Seattle, I stopped at the famous Pike Place Market, and took this series of open-air produce photos (scroll down to see all seven).

This "farmer's" market has been around since 1907, and has become a popular tourist destination. Pikes Place original started as a fresh fish market, and has become a delightful place to visit or shop. Many of the shops are in the open air, and it is fun to mingle with the merchants, farmers, and buyers. The produce, cut flowers, and fresh fish are top quality. All the colorful and fresh food make great subjects for photography!

You can also view my Flickr Photostream to see more of "My Vision."

1 comment:

  1. Great place and love the vivid colors. I was recently at Pike Market and love every bit of it.

    http://www.ericewe.com/travel/seattle-101-pike-place-market/

    ReplyDelete