Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Red Rose with Helen Keller Quote - My Vision


I recently made a gift of one of my rose close-ups to a young women religious group. We made about 100 4x6 prints, and ended up giving them out to a lot of friends as well.

My wife suggested a quote to overlay on the image by the late Helen Keller, "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart."

We may decide to do this more often with our images. It was very satisfying to share something that causes people to pause and reflect on their lives and how they interact with others.

(You can view it LARGER or see it without the quote.)

You may freely download and use the image with the embedded quote if you give copyright credit to "Royce Bair" and give a link to "www.RoyceBair.com" - no commercial use without permission (This Creative Commons License is called an "Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives" license.)

You can also view my Flickr Photostream to see more of "My Vision."

No comments:

Post a Comment